The 01e and other 6 speed audi transaxle info you have all been waiting for

Hi all, I've been lurking here for a while and thought it was time to add to the discussion.

I am based in the UK and have been installing 01e transaxles into porsche 944s and have come to learn a lot about different codes, shifter setups, axles, cv joints etc. I wouldnt say im a total expert but im close to it i guess. I often find myself directed to your forum from online searching and it seems our needs are shared even though the porsche has a torque tube. I see threads here that don't get concluded with questions about the audi transaxles so just wanted to say I'm here to answer anything you want to throw at me. My knowledge is mainly around 01e variants but I do have knowledge of the 0a2, 01x, g87 transaxles that are similar in form factor as I have explored fitting these to the 944 also.

In addition. I can also supply FWD 01e transaxles to the USA if needed and I can even supply complete cable shifter setups customised to the gt40, axles, cv adapters, an entire kit for the transaxle installation etc if there is interest. It would be based upon my 944 offering which I have attached some images of but let's see if anyone wants it before I shove that down your throat.

Cheers,
Jack

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 44
  • whole-kit-incomplete-small-1.jpg
    whole-kit-incomplete-small-1.jpg
    626.5 KB · Views: 49