SCAM ALLERT

I posted I wanted GULF vents a few days back. A person claimed to be Steve Andy responded that he knew a friend that had some. [email protected] and [email protected] and phone number 346-306-3748 are a scam. I paypal them $65.00 and $20.00 for postage and after that absolute quiet. I know I have now been scammed and want everyone on this cite to be aware. Be very aware scammers use this very legitimate cite for clearly taking advantage of honest folks.

Scott t

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
yep. Because of the very helpful and extensive information that is available here daily, I made a horribly amateur choice to trust, not verify, before I sent those crap balls money. For all that use this and other places, lesson learned at the expense of me, no matter what the source is, verify, verify and cross verify..... On a positive note, I do look forward to meeting many of you up in Pittsburg. Lani has come a long way from her 25 plus years hibernation and is every bit of a lean, mean, Ford machine that I dreamed she would be.

Scott t

Joel K

Supporter
Sorry you got scammed. On the positive it was an inexpensive lesson.

I require sellers to accept PayPal, if you don’t receive your purchase they will refund it. Ask for them to send you a PayPal invoice so you have a record of the transaction then you pay it.

yep. Because of the very helpful and extensive information that is available here daily, I made a horribly amateur choice to trust, not verify, before I sent those crap balls money. For all that use this and other places, lesson learned at the expense of me, no matter what the source is, verify, verify and cross verify..... On a positive note, I do look forward to meeting many of you up in Pittsburg. Lani has come a long way from her 25 plus years hibernation and is every bit of a lean, mean, Ford machine that I dreamed she would be.

Scott t
The guys from Safir are excited to see 1098 after so many years.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Just so everyone knows, he attempted to join under another name (robert_robert). We will continue to monitor his actions and try to keep this site free from scammers.
185.213.80.123 [email protected]

Please do your best to inquire if any sellers try to sell you anything here. There are some really fantastic people on here that can be trusted and we would like to continue that.

STAY SAFE !!!!!!
Regards Brian

Back