Anyone interested in a used GT?

Not sure this is the right section, but:
A good friend of mine ( in the construction business!! ) is getting ready to sell his car. It's been tweaked to about 650 HP. He is in the process of getting it completely updated/refreshed under warranty before selling. If interested, I'll be happy to pass on his email address and you can contact him directly.
Merry merry to all.

Mike

I would go so far as to say this doesn't even qualify for an ad.

If your friend has something to sell, give us a discription of what is for sale, include some details of the "uped" horsepower increase (keeping in mind this action voids the warranty), let us see a picture, and post a price. I see no reason to play games when it comes to a situation like this. Only exception would be on April 1st.

Chill, you guys. This was NOT meant as an ad. It was merely my trying to be helpful if someone was interested. He doesn't even know I've put this note in the forum.
His name is Steve Thomas. He lives in the St. Louis area. His email address is:
[email protected]. I, personally, have no interest in this. Those interested feel free to email him directly. Those that have a 'problem' with my trying to be helpful, you know what you can do?

Back