I'm new here

My name is Rob and I'm new here. I ordered an SLC kit about two years ago. I'm not at all worried about the lead time because I tore my quadriceps last year and I'm still on bed rest. So, I couldn't work on the car any time soon anyway. I've been spending time going through your build logs. They are all very helpful. My car will mostly be a track car with a full cage and no interior tub or panels. I plan to register it so I can take it out for a beer every once in a while. The engine is a Blue Print 376/530 with side exhaust. The transmission is a Graziano.

Welcome to GT40S Rob. Sounds like you have a good plan. Good luck with your recovery.
Enjoy the forum !!!!
Regards Brian

Welcome to GT40’s Rob!
Sorry to hear of your injury. Best of luck as you recover and plan your build. Please start a Build Log and let us follow along!

I don't know. I won't be able to walk for at least another 2 months because of a torn quadriceps and strained iliotibial. So, I told them it's ok with me to move my car back in the queue.

I should add that the lead time is not RCR's fault. I first ordered an engine from Summit. After several months they canceled my order. Then I ordered an engine from BluePrint. They came through but it took a long time because of their back log. RCR received the engine in June 2023.

Rob
Good luck with your build and wish you a full recovery. Looking forward to pictures and details of your build.

Hector

Back